PhD direct track 2015 –
Advisor: Prof. Izhak Bucher
Full CV – Download
Office: Lady Davis Building 365
- Acoustic-elastic coupled waveguides
- Dynamical systems identification
- Applied mathematics
Investigating and manipulating the dynamics of a fluid-filled impedance tube for acoustic characterization of materials.
- Y. Vered, R. Gabai and I. Bucher, “Dispersion based reduced-order model identification and boundary impedance control in a weakly coupled impedance tube.”, Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics. 39.1 (2019), 045005.
- Y. Vered, R. Gabai and I. Bucher, “Waveguide dispersion curves identification at low-frequency using two actuators and phase perturbations.”, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 146.4 (2019), 2443-2451.
- Y. Vered, R. Gabai and I. Bucher, “Dispersion curves identification and traveling wave control in a weakly coupled impedance tube.”, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 146.4 (2019), 2950-2950
- Y. Vered, and I. Bucher, “Tailoring Phononoic-Like Topologies for Controlling the Structural-Acoustic Coupling in Fluid-Filled Cylinders”, ISMA2018 Proceedings, The 2018 Leuven Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering, September 17 – 19 2018, Leuven, Belgium.
- Y. Vered, and I. Bucher, “Determining the Underwater Acoustic Properties of materials, with a Fluid-Filled Impedance Tube and Two Spatial-Modes Reduced-Order Model”, P. 1071-1076, UACE2017 Proceedings, The 4th Underwater Acoustic Conference and Exhibition, September 3 – 8 2017, Skiathos, Greece, 1071-1076.