PhD direct track 2015 –
Advisor: Prof. Izhak Bucher
Full CV – Download
Office: Lady Davis Building 365
- Structural Dynamics
- Nonlinear Control
- Autoresonance (Self Excitation)
- Digital Signal Processing
- FPGA Based Design of Mechanical Systems
- Davis, S., Gabai, R. and Bucher, I., “Realization of an automatic, contactless, acoustic levitation motor via degenerate mode excitation and autoresonance.”Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 276 (2018): 34-42.
- Davis, S., Bucher, I., “Automatic vibration mode selection and excitation; combining modal filtering with autoresonance,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing , vol. 101, 2018, 140-155.
- Picone, R., Davis, S., Devine, C., Garbini, J. and Sidles, J., “Instrumentation and control of harmonic oscillators via a single-board microprocessor-FPGA device,” Review of Scientific Instrumentsvol. 88. no. 4, 2017.
Journals Papers in Review
- Davis, S., Tresser, S., Ariel, N., Setter, E., Ferdinskoif, A., and Bucher, I., “In situation identification of natural frequency branches in gyroscopic systems via Autoresonance and Phase Locked Loop,” Submitted to: Journal of vibration and acoustics, November 2018.
- Gabai, R., Shaham, R., Davis, S., Coehn, S. and Bucher, I., “A contactless stage based on near field acoustic levitation for wafer handling and positioning – concept, design, modeling and experiments,” Submitted to: IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics, November 2017.
Refereed Papers in Conference Proceeding
- Davis, S. and Bucher, I. “A Contactless Acoustic Levitation Motor vis Autoresonance and Modal Excitation,” International Conference on Engineering Vibration, Sofia, Bulgaria, Sep. 4-7, 2017